Monday, January 25, 2010

thing 23

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.





I decided to take this course for the three SDU,s. It was free,I did not have to travel,no transportation cost,no books and I thought it might be easy,especially if I could talk Mark Moore into taking it with me. I was in desperate need of the three SDU's ,so I was going to take it one way or another. I was glad Mark decided to do it with me. We were able to discuss problems and usually come up with solutions. Putting all of this aside, this is the most productive class I have ever taken. I only wish I could have taken it ten years ago.

The computer age is flying at us at a rapid pace. I can envision schools of the future. No expensive building,no transportation cost,a computer classroom in every household.Home based computer classes. You don't have to go to college anymore. They have so many online degrees that you don't have to travel to increase your knowledge. This class was so much fun, and I learned more about the computer in a few weeks than I ever thought I would.

Our kids are so much more advanced than we are,especially me. Maybe I have closed the gap. I have talked to so many of our young teacher about this course and it's value to them. The Old man can retire with the fact that he is not as computer illiterate as he used to be. Thanks for an experience.The computer highway will not be so hard to travel in my future. Thanks again.

No comments:

Post a Comment