Thursday, January 14, 2010

Thing 20 Organization

I looked at all three of the organizational tools. The one I found to be useful to me and my needs was Simplybox. I coach the throwers in track at Apalachee. I explored google and found some useful information on the steps to the discus throw. I know I can use this in the spring. I could e-mail the steps to my throwers and let them study them in their own time. It would also be useful to take pictures of my throwers and organize them and e-mail pictures of them throwing. I really had a lot of trouble at school getting the tool bar to show up in order to box my pictures. I never could get it at school. I had no problems on my home computer and found it to be very easy. I still have not figured out how to embed it in my wiki space. Hope I can get some help at school.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you found a great application for Simply Box, and what a way to integrate technology into athletics, too! You may be having difficulty with the toolbar because of restrictions on school computers. Just a thought. If you're still having problems embedding it in your wiki, please shoot me an email and let me know.

    ReplyDelete