Sunday, January 24, 2010

Thing 22

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.



I explored several sites and played around with three or four.There are so many things out there that it's almost impossible to get to all of them. I am truly amazed at the information that is out there for educational use. Three of the sites I liked were Dipity, Befunky,and Animoto. Dipity allows you to create a fip book with the ability to pick images and videos. It would be a great tool for my to use in Geography. I could pick up images from around the world and put them on a map.The one I decided to use was Animoto. It was very easy to use and I can see where it could be used in a number of subject areas. I created a 30 second video using famous places from around the world. The whole process was fun, easy and very neat.Before this class, I would never have attempted any thing like this. I wish I would have found this a few years ago. I know I will explore more of the Web 2.0 tools. Yes, even after this course is complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment