Friday, December 18, 2009

Thing 18 Podcasting

I think podcasting will serve a very needed function in the classroom of the future. I will not be here, but I can see many uses. It could be used as a review at home,as a way to make up classwork missed, as a way to give work to student who will be out for extended periods of time. Your little short instructions that you give us are kind of like a podcast, aren't they? I listened to a podcast on World Geography Quiz. They would give you hints about places and locations and you were to supply the name of the state. I do a lot of the same things,just not in this form. I have a student right now that only comes two days a week. With planning and time I could podcast my lessons for him to do at home the other three days. I can envision so many good things about podcasting in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment