Saturday, December 12, 2009

Thing 16 Social Networking

I have never been involved in any type of social networking. My daughter, who is a teacher, has a facebook account and she loves it. Both of my grand daughters have had My space accounts and they are now involved in facebook. I have seen both of these networks cause major problems in my house. I have been ask several times to join facebook but don't feel like it is for me. The only type of social networking I do is e-mail. I know it has it's drawback ,also. It never even crossed my mind that social networking could be used as a professional resource. A lot of the things in this course have made me think. PLNs are a type of network that has a great deal of possibilities. I know they will become a part of my professional activities. Google Docs are also something I have already incorporated into my professional activities. I took this coures for the PLU ,but have received much more than the three PLU.

No comments:

Post a Comment