Monday, December 7, 2009
Thing 13 Voicethreads
This course has introduced me to so many new concepts. They seem to come at me so fast that it makes my brain spin. I have learned so much in the past few weeks. The only computer in the room with a microphone was coach Moore's laptop. It was hard to find time to use it. I really enjoyed exploring the voicethreads, especially Tall Tails. I also enjoyed watching coach Moore's class do a voicethread. I think this technology would serve my needs in the classroom better than a slide show. I teach some of the same kids that coach Moore's has and they seemed to have a great deal of fun with them.The only problem is that most of the classrooms here don't have the technology needed.I would really like to try to do a voicethread in my class at a later time.the room i am in now does not have a computer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment