skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Monday, December 7, 2009
Thing 14 Video Sharing
Viewing several videos on Youtube,for my Geography class, was a very interesting process. I enjoyed many of them,but found Teacher Tube to fit my needs for the classroom better.My grand children first introduced my to Youtube years ago on our home computer. I never thought of Youtube as an educational tool. Most of the videos were far from educational. They usually dealt with funny,entertaining,silliness. I really found Teacher Tube to be more beneficial for my needs both at school and home. I found an ample number of videos in my teaching area. This assignment took me a long time to understand. After much help from Coach Moore and a lot of sweat, its done. The old man is learning so many new things.The video above can be used in my Life Skills Geography class. We just did a lesson on the capitals and you would not believe how many of my student don't know many of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The old man
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(6)
►
January
(6)
▼
2009
(23)
▼
December
(7)
Thing 18 Podcasting
Thing 17 Nings and Microblogging
Thing 16 Social Networking
Thing 15 Google Docs
Thing 14 Video Sharing
Thing 5c
Thing 13 Voicethreads
►
November
(1)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(11)
About Me
The Old man
I am a Special Education teacher at Apalachee High School. I have been in Education and coaching for the past 39 years. I have two children Heather a teacher and coach at Social Circle, and a son Chad, who is the head wrestling coach at Winder Barrow. I love coaching. it has been very rewarding to me.I am going to retire this year and hope to stay involved in coaching.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment