Friday, December 11, 2009
Thing 15 Google Docs
I have a very limited knowledge of the computer. Google Documents was a total shock to me. I have really gathered so much information in the past few weeks. It is an amazing revelation. Google was a simple search engine in the past. If I wanted some information I could Google it. Now, I have learned it is so much more. The document feature is a tool with so many interesting possibilities. I have gone from storing information in a note book,a hard drive, a disk, a flash drive, and now found Google Docs.I can now have access to my information at work and also at home without the fear of loosing the information. All of my documents are going to be transfered to Google Docs. I really think this is one of the tools I can use even if I retire.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment