I teach at Apalachee High School in Winder Ga.
My subject Area is Special Education Adapted PE
I have been in Education for the past 39 years
Being the old man, and extremely computer illiterate, I thought i might learn something new.
Information on the future.
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Dang old man, that is some sharp looking blogging. Maybe you don't suck after all.
ReplyDeleteFirst of all, welcome to the class! I'm pleased to have you on board! I can't tell you how thrilled I am to read that even though you consider yourself to be "computer illiterate", that you're willing to challenge yourself in this arena. You've got a crew at AHS taking the class, so hopefully all of you can support each other as you go through this class. You've definitely gotten past the initial hurdle - the blog setup!! Congrats on that all important first step!
ReplyDeleteCaroline