I teach world Geography and the things on Google Earth are great. Check it out. I have been missing so much in the past few year. the computer is an amazing tool.
I couldn't agree with you more on what an amazing tool the computer actually is. Google Earth gives Geography students a definite advantage than when I was taking the course! It is a fabulous tool.
I am a Special Education teacher at Apalachee High School. I have been in Education and coaching for the past 39 years. I have two children Heather a teacher and coach at Social Circle, and a son Chad, who is the head wrestling coach at Winder Barrow. I love coaching. it has been very rewarding to me.I am going to retire this year and hope to stay involved in coaching.
No need for an atlas is there.
ReplyDeleteYou sure seem computer literate!
ReplyDeleteI couldn't agree with you more on what an amazing tool the computer actually is. Google Earth gives Geography students a definite advantage than when I was taking the course! It is a fabulous tool.
ReplyDelete